For Sale 1,440,000฿ - Apartments, New buildings
Seven Seas Cote d’Azur is a project from the well-known developer Universal Group. This is not just another residential complex, it is a lifestyle on the Riviera, which is a favorite of French artists, Russian writers and the American rich. A well-planned project on the shore of the Gulf of Thailand creates the atmosphere of the most famous and expensive Mediterranean resort and gives the opportunity to settle in the most beautiful part of Europe without leaving an amazing Asia.
The complex Seven Seas Côte d’Azur will be built 300 meters from the shore of Na-Jomtien. The project for 1308 apartments is a complex consisting of six 8-storey buildings of residential and commercial name, as well as objects of external amenities on the territory of the city. swimming pools, canals, bridges, a bar, walking areas, recreation areas, etc., recreated in a thematic idea that best conveys the style of the Côte d’Azur of France. Each building has its own name, as the most beautiful cities of the Riviera – Nice, Cannes, Monaco, Marseille, Montpellier, Saint-Tropez and Monte Carlo.
CONDITIONS OF PASSAGE
– 50,000 baht – booking
– 25% – upon signing the contract
– 30% – within 24 months.
– 45% – upon arrival
– Amortization fund 600 baht / 1 sq. M.
– Service charge: 50 baht / sq.m / month.
– Electricity meters. and water: 10,000 baht
– Registration of the apartment: 1%
– Beginning: IV quarter of 2015
– Completion: I quarter of 2018
Apartments in Pattaya at affordable prices!
- Building area:: 15.5 Rai (24800 sq.m)
- Number of buildings:: 6
- Number of apartments:: 1308
- Number of commercial premises:: 26
- Clubhouse area:: 2000 sq/m
- Distance to the beach:: 300 m